God has wonderful promises for us as we travel on through life and into later years.The best news is that,inside we need never grow old because He has actually promised to renew our youth day by day.

Isaiah 40:31



Monday, 17 August 2015

Back Again

OK........I know; said the blog was finished with, but circumstances have changed somewhat since then....and I discovered that 'blogger'  doesn't actually delete your blog at all, it just goes into hibernation.

My health has taken a nose dive recently, hence change of direction, sort of.

A rather drastic 'funny turn' in mid July turned out to be a  Trans Ischaemic Attack......or to put it simply a "mini stroke".  Numerous scans and tests did indeed show a "small bleed" in my brain and a kink ( nice technical term that I thought)  in my right Carotid Artery.

So not only does my leaky Mitral Valve put me in danger of having a heart attack am now in danger of having a stroke......that makes you think and re-evaluate life.

Have (very) reluctantly agreed to take the noxious chemicals needed to keep me alive and as expected the side effects are not pleasant.

Then there is the annoying problem of the three prolapsed discs in my Lumbar Spine that have 'slipped' somewhat and upped the pain levels...hey ho...such is life!

My eremitical life as a 'Urban Hermit' continues and the silence and solitude are a great comfort.

No idea what form the blog posts will take, or how frequent, or if all my previous followers have disappeared. Will wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read of your further health issues; I understand how they focus the mind and cause re-evaluation.

    ReplyDelete