God has wonderful promises for us as we travel on through life and into later years.The best news is that,inside we need never grow old because He has actually promised to renew our youth day by day.

Isaiah 40:31



Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Am having a sit down.......


.......................... this is why!

The tin of blue paint is now empty as is one of the gray paint tins. 
  I love painting, be it walls or canvases.

The two small pots are 'tester pots' of two shades of paint that I painted a stripe in each colour on the hall wall. Trouble is, I prefer one colour and husband the other.....so we will go with the one husband prefers.
Can't buy any more paint till the beginning of the month now as don't have enough money to spare.

That also makes the fun of painting last longer.

Today is the fourth room I have painted, only the small front room to paint in a sage sort of green colour and then the hall and landing in the colourway called 'Milky Coffee'

My day started like this with my first cup of tea drunk sitting outside to watch the dawn come up and listen to the birds.
 The main burst of bird song was dying away before I decided to get the camera out so you have missed the main show but will share with you a short song burst...



Did try to give you a glimpse of the cat who was also sitting on the path but she doesn't show up very well in the gray of the dawn, did you spot her?...then turning round the kitchen light glows a welcome as I go in to start the day.

Now some hours later I am having a sit down whilst the paint dries and everything has to be put back as it was before, always the worst job to do as by late afternoon I am extremely tired out.

Had planned on doing some ironing  after I have had something to eat but am thinking that perhaps I will leave that till tomorrow. Am sure this is not the "taking it ease" my Cardiologist had in mind!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the beautiful bird songs. I think the only one I recognized was the Dove's. While camping for ten days in the forest on the eastern side of Mt. Hood recently we enjoyed listening to the birds songs. The only one I recognized was the Crow's! xx

    ReplyDelete