God has wonderful promises for us as we travel on through life and into later years.The best news is that,inside we need never grow old because He has actually promised to renew our youth day by day.

Isaiah 40:31



Friday, 7 July 2017

Friday Miscellany


Once again we took a Saturday walk to visit another cafe that is new to us....this one is in what once was public toilets.

The cafe is small and when we got there , no room to sit inside, so we sat out...

Not an ideal location either


Unfortunately, though the cake was tasty, if expensive, the coffee was not. 
It was very bitter and the milk was 'off'

No matter, all part of our quest to visit as many small independent cafes  before the end of the year.

Tuesday is my day for joining my daughter as she walks the dogs.

We tend to call in at this local park for the dogs to run and chase the ball.

It has an 'activity area'  for older children...and  a nearly seventy year old woman...

I love the zip wire and each week I zoom along several times.

This week, I got my daughter to video me so I could share with my son and daughter who are miles away and have no idea what their aged parent gets up to...

It is such fun...




No comments:

Post a Comment